Further in the text you will learn in particular:
- What personal data will we process;
- For what purposes and in what way we will process your personal data;
- To whom may your personal data be transferred;
- How long will we process your personal data
- What rights do you have in relation to the protection of your personal data.
1. SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1.1 Contact: When you contact us through the Website, you may be asked to fill in or provide certain information about yourself. These data may in particular be:
- Your first and last name,
- a business company,
- the address or registered office of the company,
- identification number and tax identification number,
- telephone number,
- email address
We use the information you provide us to contact you back and provide you with the information you have requested.
The provision of personal data for the purpose of answering your questions or the information requested by you is our contractual requirement, and failure to provide them may result in not providing an answer to your questions.
1.2 The legal reason for the processing of this personal data is the fulfillment of the contract and our legitimate interest in being able to offer you only those tickets that may really interest you. If you buy tickets to the Event from us, we may also use your name, surname and e-mail address to send you commercial messages, i.e. to inform you about the tickets, goods or services we offer and which would in our opinion, they may be of interest depending on the category of tickets you purchased from us.
1.3 The legal reason for processing this personal data is our legitimate interest in being able to offer you only those tickets that may really interest you. Marketing consent: If you give us your consent on the website, we will also process the personal data you provide, including your purchase history, for the following purposes:
- provádění marketingových analýz a statistik včetně profilování;
- zasílání obchodních sdělení týkajících se zboží a služeb správce a zboží a služeb jeho partnerů na Váš e-mail, a to s přihlédnutím k Vašim nákupům, preferencím, či jinak uzpůsobených za účelem výběru zboží a služeb nejlépe odpovídajících Vašim potřebám;
- využití osobních údajů, které nám budou předány sociální sítí Facebook, pokud se přihlásíte prostřednictvím této sociální sítě, v rozsahu dle Vašeho nastavení, k výše uvedeným účelům.
The granting of this consent is voluntary and its provision does not impose any legal regulation on you. You can recall your agreement at any time, this does not affect the legality of the processing of personal data before its recall.
Cookies are small content files in your browser that are used to save and receive identifiers and other information about computers, phones and other devices from which you access the Website, and help us provide, protect and improve the services offered.
Using cookies will allow us to offer you the services and products that best match your needs and interests. We may use such a cookie that allows us to find out that you specifically visited the given page.
Cookies umožňují zaznamenat informace o Vaší návštěvě Webových stránek a díky jejich používání tak bude Vaše další návštěva snazší a rychlejší (cookies pomáhají například snížit dobu načítání stránek).
Love production s.r.o. cookies používá v případě, že navštívíte Webové stránky, a to nejčastěji k přizpůsobení obsahu, anonymním statistikám ohledně návštěvnosti, k výběru relevantních reklam a k usnadnění bezpečnějšího přihlášení.
On our website we are using 2 types of cookies:
- Relational cookies: those cookies are temporary. They are saving in your browser's cookie file only until you close your browser. These cookies are necessary for the proper functionality of the website or associated applications.
- (Permanent cookies): We can use these cookies for easier and more convenient navigation on the website (for example, simpler and faster navigation). These cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for a longer period. The length of that period depends on the selected Internet browser settings. Permanent cookies enable the transfer of information to the Internet server each time the website is visited.
You can refuse cookie fiels in the settings of your internet browser, or you can set the use to only some of them. But if you do not allow Love production s.r.o. the use of cookie files, some functions may not work as they should.
1.5 Other analytical tools
In order to analyze visiting frequency on the website, we use Google Analytics services, which allow us to measure visit rate, its types, the time spent on the website and searched terms.
We do not transfer any information that could identify you to Google. You can read about the way Google Analytics works here: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=cs .
All personal data is processed in a legal and transparent manner and only adequate, relevant and neccessary data are required in relation to the purpose of processing.
2. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We, as the administrator, will process you personal data. We may transfer your personal data to our subcontractors for the above purposes to process them for us. Personal data my be transferred to:
- external law firm;
- processors who provide us with server, web, cloud or IT services, or who are our business partners;
3. DURATION OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
3.1 We will process your personal data for the period during which we provide you with our services, or for the period necessary to fulfill archiving obligations according to applicable legal regulations, such as the Accounting Act, Archives Act and Record keeping or laws regarding taxes.
3.2 We further process your personal data due to our legitimate interests, which are the protection of our claims and the sending of ticket offers, for the necessary time, but no longer than 4 years.
4. YOUR RIGHTS ARISING FROM THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In relations to our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to correction;
- the right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”);
- rthe right to restrict data processing;
- the right to portability;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to file a complaint about the processing of personal data.
Your rights are explained below to give you a clearer idea of their content.
You can file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
4.1 The right of access means that you can ask us at any time to confirm whether personal data concerning you are or are not being processed, and if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are made available, how long we will process them, whether you have the right to correction, erasure, restriction of processing or to raise an objection, where we obtain personal data from and whether automatic decision-making takes place based on the processing of your personal data, including possible profiling. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, while the first provision is free of charge, for further provision we may require reasonable payment of administrative costs.
4.2 The right to correction means that you can ask us at any time to correct or add your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete..
4.3 The right to erasure means that we must erase your personal data if (i) it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or (iv) we are required to delete by law.
4.4 The right to restriction of processing means that until we have resolved any disputed issues regarding the processing of your personal data, we must limit the processing of your personal data so that we can only store it and possibly use it for the purpose of determining, executing or defending legal claims.
4.5 The right to portability means your right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer that data to another controller without us preventing you from doing so, in the event that: we are processing your data based on your consent, which you have given us, or based on the performance of a contract and if we are processing it automatically.
4.6 The right to object means that you can object to the processing of your personal data that we process for direct marketing purposes or for reasons of legitimate interest. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.